Now a days almost every place is providing wifi connection and you can enjoy the connectivity for free at some places. It does not matter you are at home or workplace or cafe or anywhere else, you will sure get wifi signal to connect to. But the thing is how do I connect to a wifi network from Android phone? Setting up and connecting to a wifi network is really easy and can be done in just 2 minutes!
- Go to settings
- Click on Wireless and network
- Go to Wi-Fi settings
- If not, check the Wi-Fi checkbox
- It will start scanning the wi-fi networks in the range
- After getting list of networks, select any of them to connect to
- If it shows lock beside the signal, you will need to enter password at the time of connection
- Click connect and you will be connected
- Logo of Data network (3G) will be replaced by wi-fi signal
There is also an easy way to do it. Drag the top bar of you phone and tap of Wi-Fi. It will show you the list of networks and you can connect to any one of it following from step-6 from above steps.
Make sure you enable it as and when needed, or keeping it alive full day without any need of it will surely drain your battery.