The Honeycomb 3.2 SDK component is now available for download along with the latest updated SDK tools. If you have SDK Tools installed you can update that with the compatibility package and a new release of the Android SDK.
New Features with the Honeycomb 3.2 SDK and Tools:
- Compatibility zooms for apps that are a fixed size.
- Extended API for managing screen size.
- Media sync from SD Card Support.
As with the updates in SDK all are expecting to see more apps for tablets and more types of tablet as well. Full details are available over the Android Developer site and one can download the updates from within the SDK.
Developers will move forward with the upgrade in Honeycomb development and we will be having great apps ever after.
Source: android developer
- Sony Android Tablet S1 and S2 – Sony Tablet S and Tablet P
- Updated Google Reader For Android Now Supports Honeycomb
- Twitter for Android now supports multiple accounts and push notifications
- Skype for Android now gets video call support update
- Now play games on your Android device With PS3 Sixaxis and Dualshock 3 controller